- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon plus 1/4 teaspoon Cajun pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 pounds pork loin back ribs or baby-back ribs
- 1/2 cup hot pepper sauce (omit if too hot for you)
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic liquid spice
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke
- 1/2 cup of any flavor beer
- Mix chili powder, mustard, 1 teaspoon of the Cajun pepper, and the garlic salt and liquid smoke together; sprinkle and rub into ribs.
- Place over indirect heat on grill or in 350F degree oven.
- Cook 50 to 60 minutes or until pork is no longer pink in center, brushing pork with Sweet and Spicy Glaze the last 15 minutes of grilling.
- Heat any remaining glaze to boiling and serve with ribs.
- Combine the hot pepper sauce, brown sugar, liquid garlic spice, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon of Cajun pepper and 1/2 cup of any beer in a small saucepan.
- Bring just to a boil, then remove from heat.