This recipe comes from HEB that I had the other day and adored. So healthy, good for you and yummy.
recipe is for (4 people)
4 Mahi Fish steaks
2 cups Dole Classic Coleslaw
1 container of 3 oz Cilantro Cotija or Creamy Avocado
Optional Toppings Fresh Avocado slices, guacamole, black beans, shredded cheese
1. Thaw fish in refrigerator overnight. Lightly salt and pepper fish or you can use slap ya mamma seasoning or lemon pepper.
2. Bake at 450 on a foil lined pan for 10 minutes per inch of thickness. Remove from oven when internal temperature reaches 150 degrees. Or you can pan fry with olive oil or a few tablespoons of butter.
3. While fish is baking, toast tortillas in a hot, dry skillet or microwave briefly to soften.
4. Remove cooked fish from pan and gently break into bite-size chunks with a fork.
5. Place a portion of cooked fish in each warm tortilla. Top with coleslaw and sauce.