- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 1 tsp poultry season
- 1 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs (or three-four slices of bread soaked in milk and drained)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 pound Colby cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup ketchup (optional)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 of a grated onion
- 1 tsp parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a bowl, mix the turkey, olive oil, bread crumbs (or milk soaked bread), and eggs by hand. Season with all the above seasonings into the mix. Fold the cheese cubes into the mixture. Transfer to a loaf pan, and top with ketchup.
- Bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, to an internal temperature of 180 degrees F (85 degrees C).