1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
1 package (1bout 18 ounces) devil's food cake mix
1 1/3 cup water
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 teaspoon instant coffee granules (optional)
4 cups miniature marshmallows
1 container (16 ounces) hot fudge topping
1. Preheat oven to 35o degrees. Grease 13x9 inch baking pan
2. Toast walnuts in medium skillet over medium high heat 5 minutes or just until beginning to brown, stirring frequently. remove from heat; cool completely.
3. Beat cake mix, water, eggs, oil and coffee granules, if desired, in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed 1 minute or until well blended. Pour into prepared pan.
4. Bake 33 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out almost clean. Immediately sprinkle marshmallows evenly over cake; top with walnuts. Let stand on sire rack 15 minutes.
5. Heat hot fudge topping in microwave according to package directions. Drizzle evenly over cake. Cook completely.