Baked Salmon with Artichoke Hearts
- 1 6-oz jar of marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup minced red onion
- 1/2 cup minced celery
- 2 Tbsp. reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 4 4-oz. salmon filets, skin removed (or any other type of fish you like)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbsp. chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a medium bowl, mix together artichoke hearts, red onion and celery. In a small bowl, mix sour cream with mustard. Place salmon filets on 4 individual sheets of aluminum foil. Sprinkle each filet with salt and pepper.
- Spread equal amounts of the vegetable mixture, then the sour cream mixture on top of each filet. Sprinkle parsley on top. Fold edges and crimp to seal.
- Place fish packets on cookie sheet. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until cooked through.