- 4 medium poblano chiles, halved and seeded
- 1 (16-ounce) can fat-free refried beans
- 1 (8.8-ounce) pouch microwaveable cooked long-grain rice (such as Uncle Ben's Original Ready Rice) $
- 1/2 cup picante sauce $
- 1 cup (4 ounces) preshredded reduced-fat 4-cheese Mexican blend cheese
- Chopped fresh cilantro (optional) $
- 1. Place chile halves, cut sides up, on a round microwave-safe plate. Cover with wax paper; microwave at HIGH 3 minutes.
- 2. While chiles cook, combine beans, rice, and picante sauce in a medium bowl, stirring well. Spoon bean mixture evenly into chile halves. Cover with wax paper; microwave at HIGH 2 minutes. Uncover chiles, sprinkle each half with 2 tablespoons cheese, and microwave at HIGH 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese melts. Sprinkle evenly with cilantro, if desired.